The waning phase of the moon is the period following the full moon. The energy of the life-giving forces of the Sun is declining.
This is a period when the processes in the human body and psyche are weakened and not protected. The emotional state of a person fades away, but the rational component is still great.
The time for wisdom and reflection is coming, a time for summing up and analyzing the events in the concluding lunar days of the lunar month. Various types of discussions and transfer of experience are favorable.
This is also the best time to improve your health. All health procedures are beneficial, but physical activity should be moderate.
What is good to do on the waning moon:
- During the last phase of the Moon, energy and strength become scarce, our life begins to slow down, all things come to an end. This is the best time for solitude and reflection.
- It is very favorable on the Aging Moon to finish all things, sum up the results of the lunar month, slow down and
- The Aging Moon is a period intended for rest and cleansing. These days are very favorable for cleaning, cleansing the body through diet, relaxing, and spending more time in the fresh air.
- This period is suitable for meditation, spiritual practices, rituals for cleansing and letting go of the past.
- You can get a haircut during the Aging Moon, but the hair will grow slowly.
- A suitable day for a haircut is the 27th lunar day.
- On the Aging Moon, it is important to say goodbye to the past, leave all your experiences behind, cleanse yourself in order to properly prepare for the New Moon, which will begin a new stage of our lives.
What is undesirable to do on the waning moon:
- You can’t overeat on the Aging Moon
- You shouldn’t make important purchases on the Aging Moon
- Don’t work hard, get tired, don’t save your strength
- You should not plan important meetings or negotiations during the Aging Moon period
- It is not recommended to start new businesses and projects during this period
- This period is also not very suitable for dating and social activity.
- This time is not suitable for active sports or heavy physical activity.
- Now it’s better not to plan anything serious for the future; it’s better to devote this time to the past
- During the days of the Aging Moon, you should not hold weddings, engagements, or important events
- On the Aging Moon you should not do important things or make important decisions