It’s no secret that skin is especially dry in winter, but it’s not always possible to choose the right cream the first time.
And here natural solutions can come to the rescue: shea butter, lavender aroma oil and apricot oil. And such a solution can also be a good gift.
- shea butter
- peach kernel or apricot oil
- lavender essential oil
How to make:
- Apricot or peach kernel oil can be infused with lavender flowers, or taken as is.
- If you want to infuse it, then fill a third of the container with lavender, add oil and put it in a warm, dark place for a month. Then you will need to strain the oil and squeeze out the herbs.
- Collect 5 tbsp in a saucepan in a water bath. shea butter and 3 tbsp. peach kernel/apricot oils and wait until the oils are completely dissolved in each other.
- Pour the future cream into another container and put it in the refrigerator for 5 – 10 minutes so that it begins to set around the edges.
- Place ice in a wide saucepan and place the container of butter on top that you took out of the refrigerator. This is necessary so that the product hardens faster.
- Turn on the mixer and beat the butter for 5 minutes.
As it hardens, it will become increasingly white and resemble whipped whites. Then you can drip in lavender essential oil (5 – 10 drops), continuing to whisk.
Don’t forget to put it in a beautiful jar.
Store at room temperature and use as needed.